I am a native of the Minnetonka area and have lived on Lake Minnetonka since 1970. We raised our two beautiful children there and now we have 5 wonderful grandchildren who are enjoying the lake. We absolutely love the lake. We enjoy every activity associated with the lake; boating sailing, swimming, water skiing, ice skating, cross country skiing, playing broomball, snowmobiling, paddle boarding, kayaking, and as often as possible, we enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
Owning a home is the very best investment you can make for yourself and your family. It’s the one investment that you can instantaneously enjoy every day. “If you buy a home on the water, it’s almost an insurance policy that your children and grandchildren will always come home to visit no matter how old they are”. I take great pride in helping people get where they want to go whether it be selling their home so they can move on, or helping them find a home that they love. I love to listen to my clients wants & needs and then help them find the house of their dreams. All the while, developing a long-term, meaningful relationship with each client.
I have a both a bachelors and a masters degree from the University of MN and started my career in the commercial design industry, specializing in architectural lighting. Since 1974 I have built a successful career on listening to people’s needs, wants, desires, and being able to quickly interpret what they are saying. My design background gives me incredible vision. It gives me focus and the ability to help the client envision how the home will work for them and the potential that a home has. I am a visionary, very perceptive and a great listener. I enjoy problem solving and creative challenges. Most importantly, I am extremely patient and a good communicator. Probably 75% of my business is Lake Minnetonka lakeshore with the remaining 25% being in the western suburbs.
- Accomplishments & Experience
- Realtor since 1994
- International Presidents Circle
- In the Top 1% of Coldwell Banker nationally
- Coldwell Banker Previews Agent
- Member of American Society of Interior Designers
- Member of International Association of Lighting Designers
- Master’s Degree from the University of Minnesota in Lighting Design and Energy
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Minnesota in Interior Design